Two Foxes And A Pony

The paying gig is still sucking a lot of time and energy, even after work is done, but I finally have two of Ginger Melon's Pocket Foxes and a Pony finished. 

I changed up the nose on the foxes, and instead of using embroidery, I added a safety nose.  I like the way it looks, so I will be doing this for the foxes going forward.  I will have to figure out how to plan the placement, since the brown fox's nose isn't set perfect (but still cute, I think).

I have several Binky Boos cut out, and three Cotton Candy dolls needing hair and final touches on their wardrobe, too.  I should be able to have a nice set of listings for eBay this week!